Catch-up date for postponed concert from September 4, 2020
This event is made possible by the support of United We Stream.
After the picnic concert on September 4 unfortunately had to be postponed due to weather and production reasons, the versatile sound artist from Lower Bavaria will now come on October 9 and play a special a/v ambient/downbeat only set in our corona-conform Betonhalle.
Hemisphere Agency, von der haardt, silent green and MARS I Küche & Bar present
Recondite (a/v live)
Support: Rachel Lyn (Ambient Set)
Recondite is the alias of musician Lorenz Brunner. Based in Germany, Brunner has crafted one of the more thoroughly distinct voices in electronic music, marked by his minimal, melancholic compositions which harken to his unique upbringing in Lower Bavaria.
Since launching his Recondite project in 2011, Brunner has released four albums and numerous EPs to imprints such as Dystopian, Innervisions, Hotflush, and Ghostly International. All the while, Brunner has been diligently touring his live show around the world: a concise showcase in which he performs all original music.
In 2018 Recondite has entered a new phase of his career. Firmly at home on labels like Afterlife and Dystopian, Recondite has found powerful outlets for his latest creations. On top of this, he’s announced his fifth album Daemmerlicht, which was released in February 2018 on his own Plangent Recordings. The album finds Brunner experimenting in new musical territory, exploring the intersection of ambient, instrumental hip hop and classical music.
Doors: 6 pm
Concert: 7.30 pm
Some notes on the concert:
- The concert will take place in the corona-conform Betonhalle, without headphones
- There will be seating
- Dancing is -unfortunately- not permitted
- Masks must be worn until a seat is taken
- A maximum of four people may sit together
- Please pay attention to the still valid distancing rules
- Please arrive in time to avoid long queues. From 18 o'clock on, the team of MARS sales drinks and food
- We start early and end early
- Persons with recognisable symptoms of respiratory tract infection are denied access, as well as guests who are not prepared to comply with the rules
- We recommend using the Corona Warn App of the Federal Government.