POSPONED – Ale Hop 'Listening session'
presented by Female to Empower
New date is June, 26
Due to the uncomfortable weather and soggy lawn, the concert will be postponed. Hopefully with warmer temperatures and a bit of sunshine, there will be a double show by Ale Hop and Nguyễn + Transitory on Saturday, 26.6, and both will play their specially designed sets live one after the other.
Both Ale Hop and Nguyễn + Transitory tickets are now valid for both shows.
Saturday, June 26
Admission 6 pm
Ale Hop 7 pm
Nguyễn+Transitory 8 pm
presented by silent green and Female to Empower
Picnic concert with headphones
In front of the old building of silent green, a green lawn invites you to linger. It's the perfect setting for a nice picnic and a great stage for wonderful musicians who can't wait to finally play live again. We will provide you with high-quality headphones and a picnic package, you bring cushions and blankets - and together we will finally enjoy a concert at silent green again.
Alejandra Cardenas (aka Ale Hop, b. Lima, Peru) is a Berlin-based artist, researcher, and experimental instrumentalist from Peru. She composes electronic and electroacoustic music, by blending strains of noise, pop, avant-garde, ambient and a complex repertoire of extended techniques for electric guitar and real-time sampling devices which she uses as her sound vocabulary to craft a performance of astonishing physical intensity, saturated of layers of distortion and stunning atmospheres. When not working on her solo endeavors, she is engaged with creating scores for films, dance and theater projects.
Some notes on the concert:
- Please get your ticket in advance. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a facemask – medical mask (outside) / FFP2 mask (inside) – in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Minimum distances on the lawn are marked.
- There will be no seating, so pack picnic blankets or seat cushions instead.
- A maximum of four people from two households may sit together.
- A picnic package can be booked as an option with the ticket and will be handed out on site at the entrance. Please note: You are not allowed to bring your own food.
- Please come early to avoid long queues. From 6 pm, the lawn and beverage sales will be open for you and we will hand out the picnic packages.
- We start and finish early so that the site is empty at 10 pm for the sake of our neighbours.
- The concert will take place outdoors, in case of bad weather forecast the event will be cancelled. The decision will be announced on the day of the event at about 3 pm.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.
Funded by NEUSTART KULTUR, Initiative Musik and die Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien (BKM)