von der haardt, silent green & MARS | Küche & Bar präsentieren
Federico Albanese (live)
Picnic concert with headphones
In front of the old building of silent green, a green meadow invites you to linger. It is the perfect backdrop for a nice picnic and a great stage for great musicians* who can't wait to play live again. We'll equip you with high quality headphones and a picnic package, you bring seat cushions and blankets - and together we'll finally enjoy a concert at silent green again!
Some notes on the concert:
- The concert will take place outside, in case of bad weather forecast the event will be cancelled. The decision will be announced on the day of the event from about 15h
- There will be no seating, so please bring picnic blankets or seat cushions instead.
- The ticket price includes a picnic package with the following content/person: 1x Moroccan Bowl, 1x sweet bag, cutlery, dishes, napkins
- Masks must be worn until a seat is taken
- A maximum of four people may sit together
- Please pay attention to the still valid distancing rules, which we will mark on the meadow accordingly
- Please arrive in time to avoid long queues. From 18 o'clock on, the meadow and beverage sales are open for you and we hand out the picnic packages.
- We start early and end early, so that the meadow is empty at 10 pm for the sake of our neighbours.
- Persons with recognisable symptoms of respiratory tract infection are denied access, as well as guests who are not prepared to comply with the rules.
- We recommend using the Corona Warn App of the Federal Government.
Federico Albanese’s musical versatility is shown by his natural gift that pushes him to explore music in all its facets. The Italian composer’s compositions are airy and cinematic, blending classical music, electronica and psychedelia. His highly acclaimed debut solo album The Houseboat and the Moon (2014) has been described as “pure gold”, and “one of the most beautiful modern classical albums of the past years“. Albanese’s second album The Blue Hour (2016) came out via the legendary Berlin Classics and their newly launched label Neue Meister. With this record Albanese enhanced the overall sound image even further, with its mixture of compositional precision and dreamlike fluidity. With Piano and synthesisers joined by a cello, which when magnified by over-dubbing and sound effects, was culminated into a chamber orchestra. Following the release of The Blue Hour Albanese performed numerous concerts across Europe including Womad Festival (UK), Montreux Jazz Festival (CH) and over the pond at SXSW in Austin, Texas (USA).