Tara Nome Doyle + 1k Flowers
Picnic concert with headphones
Doors: 6.00 pm
Start: 7.30 pm
In front of the old building of silent green, a green lawn invites you to linger. It's the perfect setting for a nice picnic and a great stage for wonderful musicians who can't wait to finally play live again. We will provide you with high-quality headphones and a picnic package, you bring cushions and blankets - and together we will finally enjoy a concert at silent green again.
Tara Nome Doyle + 1k Flowers
The Norwegian-Irish singer-songwriter Tara Nome Doyle sounds like "Kate Bush were singing songs by Nick Cave in Berghain", as the enthusiastic SPIEGEL wrote in view of her debut album "Alchemy", released last year on the Berlin label Martin Hossbach. Recently, Doyle collaborated with the Italian pianist Federico Albanese - not her first collaboration with another musician. Doyle and 1k Flowers, both based in Berlin, worked together on the anthemic "Clemency", which was released six months ago as part of a compilation by the 7k! label (which, by the way, is based in silent green). 1k Flowers, who has already released two beguiling, otherworldly ambient albums on Martin Hossbach, also operates under the alias Sin Maldita and, together with Philipp Hülsenbeck, is the founder of the extremely interesting avant-garde label Unguarded.
Some notes on the concert:
- Please get your ticket in advance – moste likely there will be no box office. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a facemask – medical mask (outside) / FFP2 mask (inside) – in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Fixed seating areas are allocated and minimum distances on the lawn are marked.
- There will be no seating, so pack picnic blankets or seat cushions instead.
- A maximum of four people from two households may sit together.
- A picnic package can be booked as an option with the ticket and will be handed out on site at the entrance. Please note: You are not allowed to bring your own food.
- Please come early to avoid long queues. From 6 pm, the lawn and beverage sales will be open for you and we will hand out the picnic packages.
- We start and finish early so that the site is empty at 10 pm for the sake of our neighbours.
- The concert will take place outdoors, in case of bad weather forecast the event will be cancelled. The decision will be announced on the day of the event at about 3 pm.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.
Funded by NEUSTART KULTUR, Initiative Musik and die Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien (BKM)