THE GARDEN: Pinhole Camera Workshop: Art & Garbage
The two-day pinhole camera workshop “Art and Garbage” by Dagie Brundert gives participants the chance to create and comprehend their own pinhole camera, and then use it to take negatives on the grounds of silent green. Using individually created organic developing agents made of food waste, positive prints will be created and then re-integrated into the grounds of silent green as their own separate exhibition, thereby temporarily returning to nature. A presentation of the workshop results and film works by the artist will take place during an evening event.
Some notes on the event:
- Please use the online ticket sale. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a medical or FFP2 mask in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- No daily negative test is necessary.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.
silent green Atelier 2 and garden
12 am–6 pm