THE GARDEN: Aus der Ferne – The Memo Book + Poison
Aus der Ferne – The Memo Book, Matthias Müller, FRG 1989, 16mm, 28 min + Poison, Todd Haynes, USA 1990, 16mm, 85 min
Poison, Todd Haynes' debut film, was made from texts by Jean Genet and consists of three parts: Hero, Horror and Homo. In addition, we’ll show Aus der Ferne – The Memo Book by Matthias Müller, a farewell to a friend who died of AIDS.
Some notes on the event:
- Please use the online ticket sale. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a medical or FFP2 mask in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- No daily negative test is necessary.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Fixed seating are allocated.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.
silent green courtyard
9.30 pm (OV with subtitles/headphones)
Introduction by Stefanie Schulte Strathaus