POWER OF STORY / STORIES OF POWER
From branding to healing. From change to leadership. From rituals to Climate Change. From journalism to seduction.
The Beyond Storytelling Conference is a crossover in the narrative field. An explosive, sensitively curated and highly dialogical mix of creation, pausing, experimentation and reflection.
The program includes:
- 4 high-profile keynote presentations by Roi Gal-Ar, Adah Parris, Bettina Haasen, Erik Flügge
- 16 exciting workshops (selected from more than 60 submissions from Thailand to Chile and from Iceland to Australia)
- 2 Masterclasses with Roi Gal-Or and Adah Parris on 6.5. and 10.5.
- Two Late Stages with Per Grankvist, governmental chief storyteller on climate change from Sweden and film professor and guru Marcus Stiglegger from Berlin
- A "Creatual" with Meike Ziegler as a continuation of the Berlin Handshape Project
- open sessions
- learning journey
- space for dialogue
The Beyond Storytelling Community is a colourful mix of corporate developers, creative professionals, HR specialists, coaches, branding specialists, marketers and a host of newcomers from a wide range of fields. The prerequisites are openness and curiosity.