CANCELLED – Manchester Orchestra
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the concert unfortunately has to be cancelled. Purchased tickets can be returned at the respective advance booking office. If you have any questions, please contact your ticket agency or the local promoter Trinity Music.
Since the beginning of their career in 2004, Manchester Orchestra have been convincing with the finest indie rock. Now the quartet, consisting of Andy Hull (vocals, guitar), Robert Mc Dowell (lead guitar), Andy Prince (bass). The special feature: the band will not play this show amplified and in the electric guitar sound, as usual in the old indie rock manner, but purely acoustic and reduced to the essential musical elements. Anchored in the indie scene of their home Atlanta, Manchester Orchestra have developed into an international force of this genre in the past 15 years of the band's history.
The band's critically acclaimed sixth album, The Million Masks Of God, debuted on several Billboard charts with huge first-week sales, reaching number one on the Alternative and Vinyl charts and number three on the Top Current Albums and Top Rock Albums charts, among others.
On 11 January 2022, Manchester Orchestra will perform their latest release and numerous songs from a decade and a half of repertoire live and unplugged in front of their fans.
Monday, January 11
Doors: 7 pm / Start: 8 pm
Some notes on the event:
- Please use the online ticket sale. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a medical or FFP2 mask in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- In order to attend the event, you must currently provide proof of a daily negative test, of complete vaccination (the last vaccination must be 14 days ago) or of recovery.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Fixed seating are allocated.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.