Afterburner "For Those Of Us"
Berlin based Afterburner, the collaborative project of vocalist Audrey Chen and audiovisual artist Doron Sadja, present the world premiere of For Those Of Us. Intimate and intense, the work examines themes of transition, sorrow, and ecstatic regeneration in this multimedia performance composed for the unique architecture and historical significance of Silent Green’s Cupola hall. Using high intensity lights, fog, and a multichannel sound system, For Those Of Us explores extremes and the transitory spaces between them: overwhelming brightness, pure darkness, brutal noise, silence, the human voice, computer generated sounds, and more.
Saturday, October 23
Doors: 7.30 pm / Start: 8 pm
Some notes on the event:
- Please use the online ticket sale. All data registered online or on site will be stored for four weeks for contact tracing and then destroyed.
- It is necessary to wear a medical or FFP2 mask in all areas (can be removed at the seating area during the event), to keep distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect your hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- In order to attend the event, you must currently provide proof of a daily negative test, of complete vaccination (the last vaccination must be 14 days ago) or of recovery.
- Please pay attention to signposting, indications and routing.
- Fixed seating are allocated.
- Visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to stay at home for their own protection and that of others. Guests with recognisable symptoms of a respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions will unfortunately have to be asked to leave.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona-Warn-App.