OUR HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS IN TIMES OF THE PANDEMIC
We are very happy to be able to open our house again and hold events in these still challenging times. In order to keep it that way and to protect you and us and to contribute together to the containment of the Corona virus infection, we take the protection and hygiene requirements very seriously and ask you to do the same.
- We are therefore unfortunately only able to offer a reduced number of seats for the time being (depending on room and group size).
- We recommend online ticket sales. Your data will be registrated when you buy your tickets. In order to be able to trace the chain of infection in case of suspicion, the organisers are obliged to keep detailed documentation of attendance. You will be registered at the check-in and automatically digitally recorded or asked to provide your data via QR code or contact form. Please carry your ID card. In compliance with data protection principles, your data will currently be stored for four weeks and then deleted/destroyed.
- In order to attend an event, proof of a daily negative test, of complete vaccination protection (the last vaccination must be 14 days ago) or of recovery is required.
- We ask all guests to wear a mouth/nose protection in the form of a medical mask or FFP2 mask (can be removed at the seat during the event), to keep a distance to other people at all times (at least 1.5 metres), to wash or disinfect their hands regularly and to only sneeze or cough into the crook of their arm.
- For their own protection and that of others, we ask visitors with symptoms of a cold and those who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 in the last 14 days to stay at home. Guests with identifiable symptoms of respiratory infection and those who are unwilling to engage with our precautions, we regret we must ask them to leave.
- We ask all guests to pay attention to signage, notices and wayfinding.
- Disinfection facilities will be provided at all entrances and exits, in the sanitary facilities and at the bars.
- Whenever possible, there will be different entrances and exits (one-way principle). The routing will then be marked via floor markings, displays or signage.
- In order to avoid long queues in the entrance and bar areas, individual admission slots may be used for larger numbers of guests (time slot tickets).
- Seating will be arranged (in compliance with the minimum spacing of 1–1.5 metres) and with the allocation of fixed seats.
- In order to maintain minimum distances for access to the sanitary facilities and to avoid queues, the doors to the toilet facilities will remain open.
- At larger events in the Betonhalle, drinks are sold at various stations. If applicable, there will be outside sales via Little MARS.
- Supervising and security staff from silent green will ensure that the arrangements are adhered to.
- Our venues are cleaned and disinfected before, after and during each event, especially on heavily used areas such as door handles, handrails, surfaces, counters and WCs. In addition, all rooms are ventilated before and after the event, as well as during breaks and whenever the schedule permits.
- The hygiene and safety concept is available for inspection at the entrance to each event. It is available on our website, adapted to the respective event in advance and communicated in the event announcements and via ticket purchase.
- We recommend using the federal government's Corona warning app.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please get in touch: info(at)silent-green.net